Nothing cleans and disinfects better than Clorox.†
- Kills 99.9% of germs‡
- Cleans and disinfects
- Whitest whites
- Removes stains
- 25 ml pouch
- 70 ml
- 250 ml
- 1 L
- 2 L
* Kills SARS-CoV-2 on hard, nonporous surfaces. Use as directed for other germs.
† vs. other bleaches
‡ Examples: Influenza A (H1N1), Hepatitis A, Rotavirus
About This Product
For Cleaning, Disinfecting and Deodorizing Hard, Nonporous Surfaces:
- Pre-Wash surface.
- Mop or Wipe with disinfecting solution of 1 cup (250 ml) Clorox® per 3 L of water.
- Allow solution to contact surface for at least 10 minutes.
For Laundry Use:
- Add detergent.
- Add 1/2 cup (125 ml) of Clorox® to the bleach dispenser marked ▲. If your washing machine doesn't have this dispenser, wait 5 minutes until the cycle starts and add the bleach in the detergent dispenser.
- Add white clothes and start wash. Ensure contact with bleach for 10 minutes.
- Rinse laundry to remove surface dirt.
- Soak 5 minutes in a solution of your regular detergent and 100 ml (almost 1/2 cup) of Clorox® per 4 L of water.
- Rinse and wash as usual.
Have a question? Pick a topic to get answers:
Still have a question?Contact us
Customers Also Use
Advice From Our Experts